Covid 19 advice for vendors
Vendor or Landlord Guidance
Although the Government has allowed estate and letting agents to return to work, we will be doing so safely and responsibly.
We have a duty of care for the health and safety of our staff but also to you, our customer
With that in mind, we would like to bring your attention to our new way of working.
- When we meet you at the property, we will be wearing the appropriate PPE, gloves, masks, boot coverings as well as using hand sanitizer before and after the appointment.
- You should wear a face covering whilst we are at your property unless you are exempt from doing so.
- Please do not be offended if we don’t shake your hand, we want to, we just can’t.
- Please respect the 2-metre social distancing guidelines at all times.
- If you can have all the doors open ready for when we arrive, so we don’t have to open them and touch any handles.
- If you could wipe down any surfaces prior to our arrival and keep the property as clean as possible.
- Please ventilate the property well 15minutes prior to our arrival and leave windows and doors open for the duration of our visit.
- We would appreciate if you have any PPE that you would wear it please.
- No more than 2 adults (from the same household) in the house with our staff at any time.
- Children should not be in the house during our visit if possible. It’s for their safety as much as ours.
- Please allow us to do a walk around of your property by ourselves.
We will then meet and discuss the market appraisal with you in either:
- An outside space, such as the Garden, if you don’t feel comfortable then:
- A room large enough to adhere to social distancing guidelines, if not then:
- We will phone you when we get back to the office to discuss our valuation and service options.
- Visits to the office are by prior appointment only so please ring the office to arrange an appointment should you need to come to the office.
We really appreciate your support and co-operation
Meet the Alan Batt Team