Covid 19 advice for applicants
Tenant or Applicant Guidance
Although the Government has allowed estate and letting agents to come back to work, we will be doing it safely and responsibly.
We have a duty for the health and safety of our staff but also to you.
With that in mind, we would like to bring your attention to our new way of working.
- We will send you brochures, video links or a 3D virtual reality tour of any properties that you are interested in, so you can narrow down your search and cut back on unnecessary viewings
- You will be asked at several opportunities if you or anyone in your household has had any symptoms of Corona virus in the last 14 days, please do not be offended if you are asked more than once as circumstances can change rapidly.
- If anyone is shielding in the household for health reasons or anyone has shown symptoms in the last 14 days you will not be offered a face to face appointment.
- If you go to the viewing, the maximum amount of people that can enter the property is two adults.
- Please do not take any more as we have instructed the owner not to allow more in their home – so don’t be offended if you are refused entry
- No children, under 18s, are allowed on viewings. It’s for their safety
- Please do not be offended if the owner doesn’t shake your hand.
- You should respect the 2-metre social distancing guidelines at all times.
- The owner will have all the doors open, so there is no need to touch door handles etc
- We would appreciate if you have any PPE that you wear them.
- As a bare minimum we expect you to have face mask / face covering and hand sanitizer
- If you don’t have this basic PPE then you may not be allowed to view the property
- Do not touch any surfaces in the property
- To minimise the time spent in the property, please contact the office as soon as possible with any questions and give us feedback on the property
We really appreciate your support and co-operation, stay safe
Alan Batt Sales & Lettings
Meet the Alan Batt Team