This three bedroom terraced property is situated on one of Wigans oldest streets and still has a coblestone road to the front!
Located close to local amenities, good public transport links to Wigan Town Centre and Ince train station the property is ideally placed for ease of movement around the borough and further afield.
Offering in access of 800sq ft of accommodation the property comprises of: entrance vestibule, living room with feature fireplace, fully fitted kitchen diner and a fully tiled principle bathroom with a three piece suite in white complete the ground floor. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms.
Externally the property benefits from a paved enclosed yard with raised decked area perfect for entertaining guest. EPC rating D
- Three bed terraced
- Situated close to amenities & transport links
- Fully fitted kitchen diner
- Principle bathroom suite in white
- Ideal for investors & first time buyers
- Gas central heating & UPCV double glazing
- Enclosed paved rear garden
- Approx. 806 sq ft
- EPC D
- Council Tax Band C